Prioritization and Categorizing Edit
To prioritize, use these 3 questions:
- Do I know what the topic is?
- Will it be useful to me in the medium-to-long term?
- Does it relate to what I am working on now?
Step 1 - Topics you have no idea about go straight to the top of the list.
Step 2 - Reshuffle based on whether the topic is useful to you in the medium-to-long term.
Step 3 - Reshuffle again based on whether it relates to something you are currently working on.
With the priorotizationg taken care of we can then move on to adding to one of the three categories (IDENTIFICATION, DISCOVERY, or PRACTICE).
General Python KnowledgeEdit
- Sets - DISCOVERY
- Descriptors - DISCOVERY
- PyQt - Signals and Slots - PRACTICE
- Web Scraping in Python using BeautifulSoup - PRACTICE
- Pickling and Shelving in Python - DISCOVERY
- Using Python Virtual Environments - DISCOVERY
- Python's Flask - DISCOVERY
- Using lambda functions - PRACTICE
- Regex - PRACTICE
- CSV file reading and writing in Python - PRACTICE
Specific Programming TopicsEdit
- Face Recognition with cv2 - DISCOVERY